Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nos. of hours of sleep per day require?

Hello Friends,

These days, I am experiencing something new in me which helped me to transform to a new LIFE. So, I thought to share this with you.

These year 2014, I made a resolution that I will start Surya Namaskar and keep growing daily and reach upto 108 count by end of this year. I started with 20 counts on first day. Through out the day, I felt very rejuvenating and energize. Through the week, I continued with 20 counts. I started seeing me from inside and felt that I am transforming from one phase of life to another phase of life (full of enthusiasm and blissfulness).

As the week pass by, My Surya Namaskar counts were increasing. Day by day, I was transforming. These help me to decrease by sleeping hours from 8 hours to 7.5 hours and then the another month my sleep hours decrease from 7.5 hours to 7 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment